The ICRA's research areas have support technicians to respond to the needs of research projects in each area.
The functions of these technicians are:
• Installation and maintenance of pilot plants and experimental laboratory facilities
• Install and calibrate auxiliary equipment (sensors, pumps, valves, etc.).
• Maintenance and calibration of laboratories equipment
• Monitor and ensure adequate supplies of materials (reagents, glassware, etc.) for the proper functioning of the laboratories, the experimental set-ups and research spaces
• Select the equipment and instrumentation used
• Contact suppliers to obtain estimates
• Run and manage the monitoring of orders placed by the research staff
• Task support for research projects
• Task support in collecting field samples
Resources and Ecosystems Area
Water Quality Area
Technologies and Evaluation Area