Environmental Chemistry and Health 2020
Submit your abstract before 15 January 2020!
Chemical pollutants released into the environment pose serious threat to ecosystems. Organisms can be exposed to a multitude of those pollutants at any stage of their life cycle. Species specific vulnerability and susceptibility towards pollution can alter food web structure and consequently ecosystem integrity.
Environmental Chemistry and Health 2020 brings together experts from academia, industry and government to discuss key topics and find environmental chemistry and ecotoxicology solutions for the sustainable management of ecosystems.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 January 2020
Early bird registration deadline: 1 April 2020
Conference date: 27 - 29 April 2020
- Human Exposure to Emerging Contaminants
Session Chairs: Adrian Covaci, Hongwen Sun and Kurunthachalam Kannan
- Analysis and Toxicity of Microplastics
Session Chairs: Damià Barceló, Lei Wang and Alexandros Asimakopoulos
- Emerging Contaminants in Treated Waters: Advanced Removal Technologies and Toxicity Evaluation
Session Chairs: Kurunthachalam Kannan and Damià Barceló
- Emerging Contaminants in Biota
Session Chairs: Alexandros Asimakopoulos, Adrian Covaci and Kurunthachalam Kannan
- Emerging Contaminants in Asian Multiple Environment
Session Chair: Gang Yu, Jeong-Eun Oh and Jun Huang
- Emerging Contaminants in the Abiotic Environment: Sources, Levels, Trends and Environmental Implications
Session Chair: Stuart Harrad